I mean I know I've changed, of course I do, but this is the same face that looks back at me from the mirror each and every day when I'm brushing my teeth or putting some make up on. You kind of just see it evolve over time. But to have a then and now laid bare in front of you it's a bit of a shock to the system.
I showed Mike when I had them both up on the screen in front of me and in his typical male fashion he dived in with both size 9's and ended up with a serious case of foot in mouth.
"Oh wow honey, you were so much fatter in the face back then".
Err wrong answer buster. The correct ding-ding-ding-you-win-the-prize answer would have been "Oh wow honey, you are so much thinner now."
He has much to learn.

1 comment:
Bahaha! Men never learn, do they? But yes, you don't actually notice the change until you look at the photos!
Post a Comment