Presence, yep that's what I would call it. Without sounding naff, there was almost an aura about her. There was no mistaking she was in total control and really wanted us all to get the best out of ourselves. We went on a journey almost from A to Z on a jet plane. From self doubt and loathing and lots of emotions like that, I think we all came out of it at the end with a positiveness for the future, knowing we had the ability to change, knowing we had the ability to block out the negativity and let in only the positivity, knowing it was okay to say no, it was okay to want and EXPECT the best. It's all so hard to explain. It's more so a feeling I have right now, an excitement if that makes sense at all, and a hope I can put into practice the sense of self that I left with.
As for the physical fight training, oh my goodness, I never knew I had it in me. It was pretty full on and by the end I was gasping for breath, physically spent, wringing wet from sweat and felt so pumped up like Rocky Balboa after a championship fight, it was incredible. I have never boxed so hard, hit another person so hard (don't worry, she was protected, and I really don't have any experience of hitting a person like that anyway), and at all times being present in the moment with a clarity I found astounding.
I just know that all of this goes hand in hand with the work I'm doing on my weight. It's all connected - mind - body - siprit. That's why I feel like this time it's different, this up and down yo yo I've been on all my life is stopping and this time ... THIS TIME ... I'm fixing myself, all parts of myself. Anyone can follow a diet, anyone can follow an exercise plan. But it's the head stuff that has done me in each and every time.
Between Michelle Bridges and 12wbt and Emazon and my own work on myself, I just know that this time I will succeed. I already am.

2 comments:
Sheer, PURE inspiration!
You're amazing and once you've been 'Emazon-ed' you'll never be the same - you'll always be better xo
Post a Comment