Tuesday, January 8, 2013

12WBT, the World's Best Ever !

Anyone get the Woman's Day this week?  What a thrill to open the little booklet that was attached which held the World's Best Ever Diets and see Michelle Bridges 12WBT there on page 8.

The photograph also of Angela Wallace, I remember way back when, on those fateful three days that I heard the term "12wbt" by three separate people and went about and visited my friend Mr. Google, and it was Angela Wallace's site that was one of the first sites that came up, and set me on this path I am on.  Inspiring!

So go Mish !!!   We already knew this was one of the world's best ... no hang it ... THE WORLD'S BEST LIFESTYLE.  

So anyway I was reading the little booklet  and there were pages on the different types of exercise and I was reading out the Overview of Running, in particular the sentence:

"Running is also good for our mental health, as it helps release mood-boosting endorphins."

Without missing a beat Mike answered "Well you got an overload of those endorphins on Sunday, you never stopped talking the whole way home". 

Hmmmm.  I must admit, it did take me a while to come down off of whatever I was on.

1 comment:

Pink Penny said...

That's fantastic Carol... some people don't get those endorphins but if you love the endorphin rush it makes exercise one of those things you want to do long-term which of course is what this is all about. Health for the long-term.