Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's Hump Day !!

Literally !

Not only is it Wednesday, well let's face it Wednesday is nearly done.  But at today's weigh in I dropped 400 grams and ... I'm now 94.9.  Yahooooo.  I've gotten over the hump and I'm on the low side of the 90's! Still chipping away at things but it felt like a milestone nudging under the 95 mark.

I started thinking I just may get to my goal at being in the 80's by the end of the round.  That's what I'm aiming for.

I'll be spending quite a bit of time in the car tomorrow driving down to Geelong and back for a meeting.  I already have dinner planned for tomorrow night, Mike is cooking his own and I have one of my frozen cook up meals waiting for me, so at least there's no stress in grabbing anything.  It will be interesting going down to the Geelong office.  None of my workmates down there have seen me since before 12wbt started.  17.4 kg ago.

I'm looking forward to seeing their reaction.

Well ... I hope there IS a reaction!


Little by little I am getting there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done Carol, keep smashing it out and you will get to your goal in the next 7 weeks, a few more volcanoes and who knows where you will end up.