Monday, September 24, 2012

Ouch!

Ouch, Ow,  @*$&(:#*&\& ... I've said it all today.   My poor calves have knotted up, I'm walking like a wounded old lady.  Even pressing the clutch in on the drive to and from work was agony today.  I managed some sit ups tonight, but that's as far as the exercise went.  I'm still so proud of my efforts on Saturday, so incredibly proud, but sounds like a few of the girls have pulled up sore.

I've just finished soaking in a nice hot radox bath tonight and that has helped, and the warmth has loosened my calf muscles quite a lot.  Lets hope it won't be too long till I'm walking without wincing.   Cause let's face it, we have to be well and truly fit for our 8 week milestone.  I know what we've discussed, I won't spill the beans here, but lets just say  Volcano Schmolcano with what we've got planned!

I quite like this quote I found tonight, and I'm going to take it on board for sure.


Hope you are all having a great start to the week, onward and upward, let's smash it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is DOMS is Good!!!

Janie D said...

Love Greg's comment!! But good you're getting back to walking properly - we probably should have done more deliberate stretching afterwards. Next time!!