Thank you thank you thank you to those who nominated my blog at 12wbt for Round 3. I was one of the 20 Weekly Surprise Winners, alongside some amazing, witty, inspirational, jaw-dropping blogs written by wonderful 12wbt'ers.
Michelle's email on Wednesday said :
This week’s Weekly Surprise was important not only because the winners are actively inspiring people but because the blogs nominated to win this week will also go on to be the nominees for the end of round Blogger Award. There were so many great entries that I got lost in a time-tunnel reading them all! Well done!!
SAY WHAT?!?!?? Michelle actually READ my blog. Woah. Well that set me off again, more jumping up and down and squealing with delight.
She finished off the email to say:
Each of these amazing bloggers has won a ChiBall™ set including a ChiBall™, instructional DVD and CD worth $75 each!
Mish Xx
How utterly utterly exciting. Thank you to Michelle and thank you to 12wbt ... changing my life in every way. :-) And thank you to ChiBall. I can't wait to use it.
So after all that excitement and jumping up and down and squealing, I went to weigh in Wednesday morning. Yahoooo, 400 grams gone. I might have groaned with that small amount, but after a week in which I was thrown curve balls right left and centre, I'm happy to take on board a 400 gram loss. In fact I was ever so thankful for it. This takes me to an even 17 kilograms gone forever.
So the past week I had my birthday (small indulgence).
My stepson's 18th birthday (another small indulgence).
And then on Tuesday I returned to work after 2 weeks off and the girls had bought me in a belated birthday cake. Aaaaarrrgggh Tuesday!!! The day before weigh in. So I had the smallest piece to be polite and to not throw their gesture back in their faces, and it was a lovely thing to do ... but the day before weigh in!! So after work that day I worked out an hour at the gym to make up for it.
So yep, I was happy with a 400 gram loss most certainly.
2 comments:
Well done Carol. I enjoy reading your blog and it is great to be recognised by others for doing something that is firslty beneficial to yourself but we now realise is helping others. Keep it up.
Thanks so much Greg! What kind words.
Post a Comment