Where have you been all my life, you beautiful beautiful thing. Truly, the most delicious lasagne I have EVER tasted, all courtesy of the 12wbt recipes.
It's no secret I'm not following the meal plans religiously, I'm doing a lot of mixing and matching with the meals, just because it's easier for me that way. So I haven't actually made the lasagne yet until tonight. We didn't end up eating till about 8pm because I fiddle faddled about with it and ended up making a double quantity so I had lots of servings to freeze.
I didn't tell Mike any of the ingredients that were in it either, I knew he'd turn his nose up at ricotta cheese, but one bite was enough to tell me this was a little ripper! And to be quite frank I'd probably never make traditional lasagne with the bechamel sauce again.
So a big thumbs up from Mike, who incidentally had three servings and a huge smile on his face!
And an even bigger thumbs up from me. Yum! Whoever knew that healthy cooking could taste so darn good.

No comments:
Post a Comment