So the January run for the Licorice & Olives series of 5km Virtual fun runs has commenced and we have a week to run our 5km and log our time by showing a screen print of our GPS system or a photo of a Garmin watch display or however a person is clocking their runs. I've decided that I'll use this route for the whole years series so I can really see how I'm tracking. Having said that it was already quite warm by 7.30, I should have gotten out there earlier.
So January's time = 38:11.
Not only that but I love that Runkeeper keep you informed. I'm part of the 1000km walk/run Facebook group. And already for 2014 I've run 66.6 km. Saw the 666 come up, ha! And then I get an email to let me know this is the most I've run in a month since I started with the 1000km group. Thanks Runkeeper.
And after having a round off, when I went overseas, I have now signed back up for the half marathon program. Thank you Mish, lovely to be back.
I have two funerals to go to this week, so it's going to be a difficult week to get through. I hope there are smiles in your part of the world. Cheerio.



3 comments:
nice work. I think you've run more km than me. I'm on runkeeper too, if you want to add me feel free, username is matilda_i or matildai one of the 2.
Found you, request sent.
Good idea to use the same route for the whole year. Funerals are never easy, I'll be thinking of you xox
Post a Comment