Monday, January 20, 2014

Ow ow ouch!

Im laying here in bed blogging on my phone, legs out straight because they hurt.  Ow.  I decided to do my long Saturday morning run tonight after work being that I did a pitiful effort on Saturday and being that the weather is far more agreeable.

So I left Warrnambool and drove 45 km to Terang and parked the car and did a combo run/walk to Noorat and back.  Then got in my car and drove 20 km home.  Talk about a roundabout way of getting home!

So Terang to Noorat and back totals 12km.  Exactly.  I did a lap of the car park back in Terang to make sure!  I also snarfed about 50 flies on my journey too!

My hair scared old people and small children!!


Not to mention the cows who ran away frightened ... or I like to think I may have inspired them and they've taken up the sport of running too!


Naaah! I think my hair and my crazy waving arms swatting at flies terrified them. Ha.

So tired and elated tonight and just a wee bit achey.  And now off to dreamland.  G'night!


2 comments:

Matilda said...

have you got a foam roller?

If not totally invest in one.

Also you'll need to start considering fuel for your long runs.

I suggest heading over to runnerskitchen.com.au (i think au), and see Tara, her Amazeballs are jut that, ah-mazing!

Marney said...

Wow Carol,

You're a machine. What an awesome run - you're totally going to kick butt at the marathon! Go girl!!!!

Be #happy. xxx