Here's a snap, yes yes I'm still on the Instagram (have got quite a thing for it now) so it's been formatted square. Because of netball and football and all those other things that get in the way, we only had six of us out for dinner. Another three ladies were in the restaurant at other functions too.
What a lovely time we had enjoying a wonderful meal (all of us making good choices) and fantastic conversation with good good friends, all met through our group on 12wbt. I love that about this program, meeting like minded people and becoming good friends.
Don't mind me, we were all going to pick up our glass and make a toast to the camera, and being the last to arrive I didn't have a drink yet so I picked up the champagne bottle!!! Truly I drank soda water all night.
So in case you know us, from L to R, top to bottom - Lynn, Jacinta, Lisa, Debbie (yes you may have recognised her from two past finales strutting her stuff on stage in the top 20), Kellie and yours truly. I am so lucky to have met these ladies and enjoying my time on the program with them by my side. Go Warrnambool & Surrounds!!!
So Round 3 almost commencing, I'm pumped and ready to go. I've signed up to the 10km program this round. I know I've run it a few times now, but I really am such a plodder. I want to run smarter, and faster, and stronger, so I want to go back to basics and build, rather than must go out and plod. I want to learn it right.
And who knows, the round after, which I'm aiming to be my last round (but then again, who knows!!!) I might just do the half marathon program. Because I have that half marathon to run before I'm 50 and by my calculations that means I need to do it in the next 13 months! Gulp.
So to those doing this next round good luck. To those going it alone, continued success to you.
And to anyone who is reading this and thinking, hmmmm what is the deal with all the 12wbt talk - SIGN UP NOW! :-)

2 comments:
OMG! You look like a regular boozo with that bottle Carol! LOL! Exactly how many bottles was it at the end of the night?
I'm glad you had such a good time! Meeting wonderful people (in real life and through blogging) has been one of the best things about the program.
My very best wishes for Round 3 and I just know that you will be running your half marathon in no time!
What is your Instagram? I've only just gotten it myself!
energyandemily :)
Post a Comment