Aren't they pretty...

I've been down home this weekend and decided to get fitted for new runners. Being that I am running now compared to when I got my first pair I wanted to be tested again.
I had a trainee lady fit me and I had a sense of foreboding, I had a sense that she was going through the motions, trying hard but I didn't feel confident in what she was doing. She had me try a few pair on but had me even more confused having me have different runners on each foot, gaaaaah!!
I looked up way confused and I don't know if it was a look of pleading desperation on my face but one of the other salespeople came over and offered some advice, she asked me questions, had a good look at the soles of my old runners, and brought out some further selections. A much better experience.
So she gave me her two top choices to try, trying each of them individually each time. I had a little run in the store and chose my new friends.
And what do you know ... they are exactly the same as my old runners, just the current version. Version 3 as opposed to my old Version 2's. so shows I have been onto a good thing all this time.
So my new friend and I will become properly acquainted tomorrow morning. I can't wait. Incidentally I believe it has been scientifically proven that yellow laces go faster!!! 😉
The excitement doesn't stop there. Our Warrnie 12wbt crew have a fun fun fun activity planned. I won't say any more right now other than to say there may be feathers involved !!!
2 comments:
Ahh they look great! I'm loving all of your colourful workout gear! Also I'm glad that you were able to get some good help in the end and that you got a good fit :)
Wishing you both a long and happy life together, full of fabulous adventures :)
Post a Comment