Not to mention later I was inside doing my crunches and Molly and Lucky decided to join me. After he heard my "ewwwww" when Molly licked my armpit, OMG that was gross, Mike grabbed the phone to take this pic of me with my four legged trainers.
Not the most ideal photo with my legs up in the air there! Crazy dogs. After that pic was taken Molly (all 38kg of her) lay down by my side and started snoozing and Lucky jumped on me. All the while Mike was in hysterics!
Note to self ... all floor work to be done without the menagerie around!
Still feeling really positive, love this headspace I'm in right now. Have a big BIG Saturday coming up, another rolling workout with the Warrnambool & Surrounds 12wbt crew. Shall be back tomorrow to tell you the plan. Lets just say I'll be earning my Sunday rest day!

5 comments:
Hehehe I love my four legged personal trainer too :D
So nice to hear how positive you are and feeling at the moment-have a fab weekend!
Aww bless them, they just want in on mummy's 12wbt action!
Ewww I can imagine the slobber :shudder: Love the photo! Thanks Mike:)
Haha! Sounds like you're having fun and I'm so glad to hear you're in a positive head space. It's actually a really lovely photo too!
Have fun tomorrow!!
So happy to hear you're in a good frame of mind!! All the best for the next 10weeks!! Also, can you send some of that headspace my way??
Post a Comment