Sunday, August 11, 2013

Here we go ... Round 3 of 2013

And this is my commitment:

I am 100 percent committed to smash this round.  
I want to push my body and achieve great things and be the best me that I can be.  
I will eat clean, I will train hard, 
I will ask for support from my friends and loved ones 
and be willing to take the support that they give me 
(thanks honey for cooking your own meals when you don't want to eat what I eat!!).  
This is the round that everything is going to come together 
and I will push forward.  
I make this commitment to me and I am a woman of my word.

3 comments:

Pink Penny said...

The perfect commitment! Looking forward to seeing how far you run this round...

Anonymous said...

I love this! I have no doubt that you will absolutely smash this round!!

Sheridan said...

Great committment Carol! (can I steal it??) Looking forward to blogging and 12wbt-ing alongside you as a fellow woman of my word! Let's do it!