Mike and I went down to the Camperdown Cruise yesterday. I have never been to a Rockabilly Festival and it was great. We loved strolling around looking at the cars and admiring those who were in full 50's garb. But the best part of the day was signing up for an hour of Rockabilly dance lessons.
Flipping my hips, back and forth, round and round, it was so much fun, so exhausting, worked up a sweat and I honestly finished at the end of the hour realising how those women of the 50's had such teeny tiny waists. We both felt like we had had a work out like no other.
Amazing how much fun you can have when you are well on the way to becoming fit and healthy. Dare I even say, it feels like our relationship has received a whole new spark. :-)

1 comment:
That is lovely to hear Carol, it is amazing how making changes to yourself can help change the things around you.
Post a Comment