Ha! You'll be singing that all night now. I just wanted to share something absolutely priceless that happened the other day. It still makes me giggle just thinking about it.
Youngest stepson, now 18, has really been working out. He's leaner and fitter and has broadened in the shoulders. We were chatting recently and he mentioned he was going to a gym.
"Aaaahhhh T, I'm going to a gym too, which one are you going to???" (my enquiring mind wanted to know)
"Snap" (he said)
"Aaaaaahh" (clapping hands) "That's the gym I go to T, I'll look out for you next time."
(cue the absolute look of horror on his face)
I could almost see the video playing in his head, imagining me in leotard, tights, sweat bands and leg warmers, a la Olivia, prancing on the treadmill and waving to him from across the gym and calling out "Yooo hoooo"
When I then said "Don't worry mate, I'll pretend I don't see you, okay?" there was a look of relief on his face that still has me chuckling today.
But just quietly, he may be buffing up at the gym, but I think I could outrun him on the treadmill given half the chance. But we won't go there, right? :-)

1 comment:
Go there!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment