Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy happy weigh in !

Weigh in today and I just could feel it in my waters that I was going to have a good one.   I jumped out of bed, nuddied up and onto the scales (after the obligatory pee though! ha)

1.1 gone!  Yahooooooooo.   I have really slowed down in this round and this has been my biggest loss to date in Round 3, I was so happy, I was jumping and hopping around the bathroom, air punching, completely fired up.   So that's a massive 18.5 kg gone now.  I'm walking with a spring in my step and it's in turn spurred me on even more.

Success begets success right?

Well when I say I am walking with a spring in my step, that's not quite true.  The last couple of days I've had a bit of back pain in my lower left side of my back, and that sciatica feeling down my left leg.  It's exacerbated by sitting, which is kinda hard not to do being that I have an office job.  I've been rubbing the deep heat on, oooooh how I love the smell of that stuff  :-)  and I must admit I feel better when I move.  After sitting I kind of need to crank myself up to standing position and that is when it plays up.

So today at lunchtime I went for a lovely long walk around town in the sunshine to keep moving.  What a gorgeous day it was in my part of the world.  And then decided to go to the gym after work and just wanted to move.  I spent an hour there, walking on the treadmill, I did a little bit of running, but mostly walking, worked out on the weight machines for my arms, and then the sit down bike for the rest of the session.  I don't know that that sit down bike burns many calories, but at least I was moving.  Felt great then driving home, but once I got home having to crank myself up and out of the car, ouch!  Lets hope this clears up soon.

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty darn good right now, it's a great feeling!  Wish I could bottle it.


And you know what ... I'm going to choose happiness again tomorrow too!!!!  :-)   Just cause I can!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on the loss and keep it up. Might be a good idea to visit a chiro re the sciatic nerve issues, they certainly helped me when i did mine.