Yes I wasn't going to settle for less than a 7km run tonight, intervals no less, and I pulled out an 8km coming home in the dark, thank goodness I grabbed the torch on the way out the door!!!
So why was it so important I hear you ask? You did ask didn't you??
Because this chick has now run over 500 kilometres for the year!!!!!!!! Yahoooooo!
As my friend Munuela told me tonight, it's all downhill from here! Ha if only. Will I make the 1000? Eh, don't want to rule it out but I'm already ahead of the game from last year's efforts.
I have also signed up again for the August round of 12wbt. I need to nip this baby in the bud.
Feeling positive.

4 comments:
Well done!!!! I'm guessing you already have the wild weather as I type this. I was grateful it was only a little windy as i set out this morning!!!
Sensational work Carol.
Keep it up and you'll smash the 1000km goal.
Yay August round! We'll keep each other motivated
Wow! Congratulations Carol xox
I'm back in for August too! :)
Post a Comment