Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Look who I met this week

Now don't go thinking I'm off cheating on Mish.  I'm not!  However Lisa Curry came to Camperdown and presented "A night with Lisa" and talking about health and fitness and her life and a bit of food science thrown in, and it was absolutely brilliant.  I wasn't sure what to expect, thinking it would be a hard sell for her program, but it wasn't at all.

She was thoroughly entertaining, completely down to earth, and absolutely stunningly beautiful.  Such a fun night, we had a number of 12wbt'ers there.  Hey, I'll take inspiration from wherever it comes from.



A very motivational night.  If you ever have a chance to hear her speak, it's well worth it.  What a fascinating life she has lead.

Now, as I sit here and look over in the corner over there, I'm seeing a big bag chock full of clothes ready for four seasons in a day in Melbourne.  Had a trial run of my finale outfit tonight, hubby gave it two thumbs up with a bit of a wicked glint in his eye.  I know what he was thinking !!!  I feel absolutely fabulous in my dress, so pretty, a bit of sparkle never hurt anyone right?  You'll just have to wait to see the pics.

And if you are reading this and at Melbourne for the finale and you happen to recognise this face ...my face, not Lisa's!!  Please please do come up and say hi.  And likewise, I know a few faces from blogs, I'll do the same.  Hey you've seen my form ... Commando, Shannon, Lisa here, looks like I stalk famous people!!  So I consider blog writers in the same line of thinking  ;-)

So that's it from me, over and out.  We have a number of things planned for the weekend, not to mention the exercise session at Albert Park with Mish and the finale party at the Crown Palladium.  Oh and on Friday night the Vic Crew are putting on a meet and greet which will be a lot of fun.  Also a few from our group, well lets just say, the few without hangovers after the finale party, will be up and at 'em early Sunday morning running the Tan.  Followed by a long awaited and luxurious breakfast at The Langham.  Our Warrnambool Crew also know how to party, I'm sure we'll be in fine form.  So I'll be back Sunday with stories (although you know the saying, what happens at finale stays at finale!!) and pics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will be a big weekend and I can't wait to have a chat at the drinks tomorrow night.

If I didn't have to be at a breakfast date at 7am on Saturday morning I would have come running the tan with you guys.