Okay the skinny jean debate is back on. When I told my friends that I was not going down the path of the skinny jean, it was met with howls of protests that I just hadn't found the right colour.
I'm still going to say pork sausage legs will still look like pork sausage legs regardless of what colour skin the sausage has. Just saying.
However today I tried a pair of deep grape coloured ones on and caved.
I am now the owner of a pair of skinny jeans. Size 14. Are you freaking kidding me? When did THAT happen??? A year ago I was nudging size 20 and here I am in size 14 skinny jeans. Blows my mind.
So if you happen to see me on the streets of Melbourne this coming finale weekend, rocking my grape coloured skinny jeans, walking down the footpath beside you. Do stop and say hi :-)
I'm so looking forward to the Melbourne finale weekend, only a couple of days away. We have a large Warrnambool & Surrounds 12wbt crew contingent coming across for the weekend. It is going to be such good fun. Not only that, but we are going to look sooooo hot! Cause we have a new crew outfit.
I'm not even going to hint about our new work out shirts, nope, not a hint, can't be spoiling the surprise now can I???? I wonder why I'm typing in this colour, hmmmmmm??????
Let's just say, you're not going to lose us in a crowd.

1 comment:
Well if I see you I will say hi! Your grape pants will match your workout tops!
Post a Comment