So the Week 1 challenge was to create an inspiration board. That is to collate images, words, phrases and objects to inspire me to reach my goals. Well I've done that in previous rounds, but this round I wanted to take a different tact. I have achieved a lot of goals over the last 12 months and I want to celebrate that. I want to bottle the enthusiasm I feel when I am out there and achieving. Wouldn't that be great. Bottle it, take a swig any time you needed, for a pep me up and spring in your step. But seriously, I've climbed mountains, I've lost a huge amount of weight (sure, there's still some to go), I've run fun runs, I've taken part in exercise challenges, I've changed my whole look, hair, colour, clothes, I've moved into a new position with my work, I'm more confident, I'm more accepting of compliments and nice comments that people are making, I've made huge inroads into a new me.
So I wanted to celebrate it, remember it, remember how I have gotten to this stage, and keep motivated to continue on this path. So this is my inspiration board.
This would have to be my most favourite photograph ever that Mike has taken of me. It was just as I had arrived in Noorat for the Noorat to Terang fun run. I was chomping at the bit to get started. Life really is just the best!

5 comments:
Well done, I love it. You have such a vibrancy about you now which you should bottle.
It is noticeable in you just through your blog posts, let alone when we finally catch up at finales. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the new sexy sausage legs in Adelaide.
Love it Carol :D
So vibrant & great choice of power words
I love it! It's so creative, and it's a great photo of you.
I love that photo. Clever person.
Cass @ 12wbtwithme.blogspot.com.au
Love it! It really does sum up everything you've been writing about since I've 'met' you (and looks awesome!).
ps - I'd also love to bottle your enthusiasm. You're such an inspiration, Carol. xx
Post a Comment