Okay so a little bit of literary license taken there, but oh me oh my Commando Steve did have us swooning, I'll grant you that. And when I captured this smile woah!, actually he was about to break out into a laugh and I snapped at the right time, but I like to think our eyes met across a crowd and this was the result. We'll go with it, shall we?
We were fortunate to see some filming for the next season of The Biggest Loser, not to mention possibly being filmed ourselves (think as in an "extra" capacity). Can't really say any more than that. Our one second of fame will probably not make the cut, but it was all a bit of fun and a chance to catch up with some of our crew again in the very cold conditions early in the morning!





3 comments:
oooohhh Commando Steve....
*wipes drool from face*
Oh me oh my.....my kids joke that if I leave my hubby I am headed straight to commandos place......well they think its a joke......that smile gets me every time!
Very cool! Love the 'captions' haha - you take that creative license and run with it!
I wasn't sure what the fuss with Commando was all about. Then I watched TBL last season. Oh my (converted)!
Post a Comment