[[You'll need to click on the photo (I think) if you want to read the comments]]
I mean really, who's arse (apart from Mish's) looks good in leggings? I ask you that? :-)
And whilst we're on the subject of my arse ... we were weren't we??? I've pulled up relatively unscathed from yesterday, a blood blister on my big toe (ouch!) and an incredibly sore butt, kind of the sides of my butt where it joins my leg, more than likely just my muscles protesting from the upward climb.
Other than that I'm good for my next fun run ... on Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a mad woman possessed now. More about that later.

2 comments:
Bahaha! And yep - no arse shots (ever)!
Woo Hoo and if you husband didn't think your arse looked good in the leggings he wouldn't have taken the photo. You shuld be flattered.
Post a Comment