Wednesday, February 13, 2013

And away we go ...

First weigh in of the Round and I was excited to jump on the scales.  I'm starting this round off with my new Tanita scales.  Even though they are weighing a gram heavier than my old WW scales, these ones already "feel" more accurate, if that make sense.  I like the little beep they give when they've decided yep, this is your weight.

And I lost 400 grams.

Hmmm, maybe not much in the grand scheme of things but I was jumping for joy.  This puts me at 84.9.

You realise that's the low 80's now.  Yip yip yippeee!

So how much do I weigh you may ask?
Oh the low 80's I can answer.

Funny how these little "moments" are just so incredibly huge.

That also means I have 9.9kg to go for my first goal weight of 75kg.  I had set that as a pie in the sky number thinking I'd never get anywhere near it, and there it is.  It's real.  It's tangible.  I can almost reach out and grab it.  I know I will reset that goal when I'm close.  But for now I just have 9.9kg to go.   :-)




I hope your weigh in filled you with as much joy as mine did.  Please share if you'd like.  I'd love to give you a whoop and high five too!

2 comments:

Annie192 said...

Brilliant Carol! 9.9kg isn't that much further to go - you'll be there before you know it. xox

Unknown said...

Well done, you will do it because you want it so badly....