So have you seen the newest exercise craze, pffffft. It's been doing the rounds, I even saw it on the morning show today. Honestly I thought it was a joke when I first saw it, I mean come on, who wears white leggings firstly, and prancing?? really? I'll probably go straight to hell for dissing it like this. But I dare you to watch the video and not smirk and wonder if it's for real.
Click here if you dare, but shield your eyes first.
Okay okay, I'll grant you it's probably good for the oldies, getting anyone to move, but if I pranced around my town like that, I'd be laughed out of town for sure.
Fast forward to this arvo after work. I went to the gym and was on the treadmill into my first kilometre, and ouch! Something went a bit cranky pants in my knee, a twinge, I don't know what it was, but as I was running I went all wobbly, arms flailing, almost into a gallop favouring one leg and trying as hard as I could not to fall off the back of the jolly treadmill. And a fleeting thought flashed across my mind.
I'VE TURNED INTO THE PRANCERCISE WOMAN !!!!!!!!!!! (sans the white leggings of course, a woman must have her standards yanno!).
I quickly slowed the tready down to a walk and gathered myself. Ouch my knee had gotten twingy (how do you spell twingy anyway???). So I walked another couple of kilometres before I moved onto the weights.
All is okay now, but oh the embarrassment at my funky chicken type running tonight.
Literally!
.png)
7 comments:
I thought exactly the same thing when I first saw it, but then found out it was legit (and recorded in the 80s I think).
On a separate (but related) note - seeing her prancercise wearing a necklace SO reminded me of you running in pearls. *still giggling* :)
Probably would be a great workout...
but I just cannot get past that cameltoe... Oh gosh, my eyes!!
I actually laughed out loud! "I'VE TURNED INTO THE PRANCERCISE WOMAN !!!!!!!!!!!" hahaha. I hope that your knee is feeling better!
Oh Carol, that was just too funny and I couldn't even watch the whole video - too scared, what if I subconsciously turned into PRANCERCISE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohh I laughed so hard at this, It's like a geriatric flashmob, could you even imagine...
So long as you didn't take fashion tips from her I think you may have gotten away with it :D
Someone posted this on my fb page about a week ago. LMAO, then I realised I have no doubt done a version of this, probably not sober but still :) Wonder why it didnt take off?
Wow! Just Wow.
That is basically me when I get a stone in my shoe and I don't want to stop to take it out.
Post a Comment