Sunday, June 2, 2013

Couldn't resist this imaginary conversation

I went up to Ararat today to watch filming for The Biggest Loser again.  This time Hayley and Mish were there.  OMG, it was the COLDEST DAY EVER !!!!!!!   Even now, back home, log fire going, warm soup in my stomach, and I'm still cold.  

Initially I was going to meet up with a couple of friends from the Warrnambool & Surrounds crew.  Except they piked.  Well Lynn is suffering an injury and Michelle had family things on.   Although it didn't help in the midst of me shivering up there, the wind had gotten up, the cold was seeping right through my coat and I sms'ed the girls and found out Michelle was still in bed !!!!  C-c-c-cold, my teeth were chattering by that stage.

So I couldn't resist putting this little skit together.  You may need to click on the pic to see the conversation!


Or the "alleged" conversation, I should say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love it :P

runningwithillusions said...

lmao, brilliant :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love that last look. :)

Dayna said...

Love it Carol :D