So thank you all.
The 10 winning blogs are listed here, and I'll attempt to link them up so do pay them all a visit also.
- Tracey MP
- Aedita
- amydeville
- GI Jayne
- ozgoddess
- carollee (that's me !!)
- Lou83
- jil05
- daynamorphic
I've won a dermaviduals set valued at $250, how exciting.
And interestingly I'm taking so much more care with my skin at the moment too, as part of this whole mind, body, spirit journey I'm on. I had previously decided my reward at the end of each 12 week round was to have a facial and back massage. I've visited my favourite spa twice now for that very special treat at the end of each of the 2 rounds I've completed. And it is a treat, let me tell you, it was over 20 years since I'd last had my one and only facial, before I started this treat session. I aim to keep it up.
I know in the past, I've been a bit sad at the end of a round, it's like a parting of the ways with fellow 12wbt friends who go their own way and have finished their journey. But even though it's a bit sad, I'm excited knowing I have a facial treat just round the corner.
Thank you once again 12wbt. You keep changing my life in every way.
Oh and before I go, today I went clothes shopping and it was terrific. Actually having a selection of clothes to pick from. I ended up with an olive green linen look pair of capris pants.
IN
SIZE
14
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IN
SIZE
14
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it shouldn't be all about the tag, but darn it, today it was, it was all about the size on that label. :-)
3 comments:
WooHoo!!! Size 14!!!! Congratulations on the blogger award :)
Congratulations on your win! I've bookmarked your blog so the pressure's on... not really but keep blogging please!
Congratulations on the blog award AND the size 14! Both are awesome achievements! :)
Post a Comment