Monday, November 12, 2012

Still going strong

Still going strong in this last week down at mums.  I was out early this morning pounding the pavement once again.  I've worked out now which houses the dogs bark and scare the bejesus out of me!  I swear I nearly wet my pants each time on the first run.  And each time I found an inner strength and ran a bit faster in case some angry dog had jumped a fence and was chasing me!

I've mentioned before my hope that this round I would finish in the 80's and yet despaired it would happen.  Well I did a sneaky weigh in this morning (just to ensure I was on track) and mind you despite mum having perfectly good scales I still brought my own down here and made sure I weighed the same.   So anyway very very happy :-)

89.95kg

I've just got to hang on and maintain that till Wednesday morning weigh in.  And there will be a goal for the Round accomplished.

Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Trace said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on reaching a goal! I am *so* with you on barking dogs. All the more reason to go a little harder.LOL!!