Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Project Life

Oh heck, so many projects, so little time.  I've only just dipped my toe in the water of my USA album, midway through my Days of December album, and I got so caught up in the Project Life hype this year at Designer Digitals I've thrown my hat in that ring too.  Who knows how this will end up ... more than likely I'll be curled in a ball in the corner of the room rocking silently !!

So week one (albeit a short week) done !



Products used from Designer Digitals.


So tomorrow night the Flaggy Summer Series of runs commences, run by the Warrnambool Athletics Club.  A series of four 5km runs each Wednesday night after work.  I aim to do the whole four.  I've not done them previous years, but I've hit this year with a passion and drive.  Stay tuned for a recap.

Talking about hitting this year with a vengeance (run wise) what's that I see on the right hand side of this page !!!!!   My race calendar for 2015.  And how on earth did that get there (looking around innocently ~~ blinking eyes).  A half marathon on the calendar!  Yep, I've entered the Geelong Half once again.

The very inspiring Leitchy commented to me "I thought you said after the last one never again" !  Hmmm, the pain does somewhat diminish over time.  Am I up for it?  You betcha.

No comments: