Monday, August 4, 2014

So proud of Mike

 So he's jumped on board with the No Junk Food August too.  Surprised the heck out of me.  And he had to bagpipe at a funeral today.  And well with country funerals then comes the afternoon tea.  He walked in and tables were groaning with sausage rolls, white bread sandwiches, cakes and slices and every type of cream filled pastry.

And he stood there and just had a coffee.  Go Mike!!

Although he said it was probably one of the hardest things ever.

And I stayed strong today too.  First day in the current round of 12wbt, love to be able to multi skill as I was able to combine my interval running tonight with one of my three 5km runs I needed to do as part of the Mind Body Motion km-athon Challenge.  Oh Lordy I have challenges coming out of my head at the moment.

And now before I go, another beautiful photo of the little man, he only had eyes for his mum...


And good to see you're on board with the no Junk Food challenge Ingi !  Go you (are you on FB? There are a number of us doing it.)

1 comment:

Matilda said...

Nice Work Mike. Good luck to you both.