- I ended up doing just over 10 mins on the treadmill walking a very steep incline. Felt that one.
- Moved onto 10 minutes on the rowing machine.
- Then over to the evil elliptical machine for another 10 mins, I really suck on this, I'm so unco-ordinated, I usually start off going backwards before I realise whoops!
- And finished off with 10 mins on the stationary bike.
And I felt amazing, strong in the legs, it was a good bit of rebellion. A lovely stretch then home.
Tonight's Dead Bug Challenge had reached 52 bugs. Oh Lordy Lord, but I did it ! This is the longest I've ever done a monthly challenge with our Runners Group before carking it. By the way, just so you know, this is the Dead Bugs exercise.
Came home though to a sick hubby. I was quite undecided though if it was real sick or man sick, then I saw that he'd bought one of every cold and flu tablet, vitamin C, etc etc jar packet or sachet. No runny nose or cough or sore throat, just feels like he's been run over by a truck. So yep, it's real sick. He's hoping it's a 24 hour virus. Who knows.
On the scrapping front, I tell you it's fun having a baby in the family to scrapbook! The Challenge at Designer Digitals was to scrapbook a story about a person in your life you think of often. And now that I'm a nanna I have thought about my own paternal nanna quite a bit lately, she died when I was very young so I have no real physical memory of her apart from photos. So this was the page I created, and things I'd love to know.
Product credits: Designer Digitals.
And for Victorians, have you heard that there is an Australian Running Convention coming to Melbourne. I have tossed up whether to go to the 12wbt Spring Festival (the day before the Melbourne Marathon which I was heading up to) or the Australian Running Convention. And you know, I'm thinking I'm going to get so much more from the Running Convention, so ticket has been purchased. Yay.

1 comment:
OOh you'll have to tell me what hte ARC is like. I'd like to go, but just not at a good time of year for me unfortunately. Oh well maybe next year.
You should also check out my friend Rebecca B she does free scrapbooking stuff, you can check her out here.
http://uprintables.blogspot.com.au/
Post a Comment