So it looks as if I just can't get my Saturdays into gear, and my long Saturday morning run happened on a Sunday again. All good. I was to do 11 km this morning and I believe Runkeeper had a hiccup and skipped a kilometre somewhere along the way, either that or I really was in la la land as I was running and missed hearing a km clock over. So I did an extra km just in case, so I knew I had the 11km expected run covered.
Actually it may have been because of all the jigging around I did in the public loos when I needed a pitstop trying to get sweaty leggings down and up my legs, that sent Runkeeper into a tailspin. ha!
So there you have it, I painted the town red (so to speak) !!
Actually it may have been because of all the jigging around I did in the public loos when I needed a pitstop trying to get sweaty leggings down and up my legs, that sent Runkeeper into a tailspin. ha!
So there you have it, I painted the town red (so to speak) !!
When I ran through the park and around the lake there was a spot that caught my eye so I flipped my phone out of my Spibelt and snapped this pic, it looked pretty. It doesn't usually look this pretty, just sayin' !!
And then leaving the park I ran through the Apex Rose Garden and spotted this rose that looked like it had little diamonds on it with the dew drops, it was sparkling, so snapped that also as ran past. I've worked out that it's the little things on a run that gives the greatest pleasure.
But boy I was tired this arvo, I ended up having a nap and actually crawled into bed, my old peg legs were a bit achy and I wanted to lay with them out flat, and promptly fell asleep. Probably won't sleep tonight. Actually I'll be hitting the hay not long after I hit publish here.
Have a great week.


2 comments:
Great run Carolle, well done. Amazing to run that far.
I love that you take the time to snap pics of where you are, where you've been, and where you're going... it's like I'm along for the ride.
Post a Comment