Oh dear. I was reading my friend Kylie's post on facebook the other night and sadly shook my head. Kylie, Kylie, Kylie, are you kidding me? She had mentioned that she usually loaded up the leg press at the gym and would beat the guy beside her, even though he did not know they were competing. Ha! Sad Kylie, oh so sad.
But what have you done to me? It happened to me tonight at the gym!!
I was having a row and a lady came by and started using the rower next to me. She had absolutely no idea but I started racing her. There was no way I was going to stop before she stopped, I kept glancing across to see how much longer she was rowing for.
OMG my butt hurt, my arms screamed and my legs ached but I kept on rowing. And then she stopped ah haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WON ! I WON ! I WON !
Well I did, didn't I? She stopped before me. That's the rules. I stopped short of doing a happy jig in the seat, I promise, and I stopped perhaps 5 more rows after her, got those in just for good measure yanno.
Please tell me now that others do that too???
Now I must tell you, my head at the moment is doing a bit of woop woop woop. It's gotten a bit big for my body. I wore a dress to work today. Now I can't even tell you the last time I wore a dress (let alone even a skirt and top) to work. I'm a trouser at work girl. But I wore for the first time one of the new dresses I recently purchased.
NOTE THIS IS NOT MY HEAD ! Totally cute dress though huh?
Well way to make me feel fantastic. I got so many mentions today about how great I looked, I even got called "skinny" in the carpark from one of my dear workmates, there were even a few double takes as I walked by. What a stroke to the ego I tell you. Do I dare even wear my other new one tomorrow? I don't think I'll be able to walk back out the door my head will be too big! hahahahahaha.

1 comment:
Carol you have to calm yourself and think of those poor souls at work. What will it do to them to be confronted with such a sexpot twice in a row? The mere sight of your legs - the knowledge that you do indeed HAVE legs has probably put them all in a spin as it is! You need to pace yourself, ease them into it... one dress a week for a month, then up it to twice every other week and so on. :)
Post a Comment