Firstly I just want to say Annie, you are hysterical ! After my comment about wearing the dress to work and wondering if I should wear my other new one the next day, Annie comments:
Carol you have to calm yourself and think of those poor souls at work. What will it do to them to be confronted with such a sexpot twice in a row? The mere sight of your legs - the knowledge that you do indeed HAVE legs has probably put them all in a spin as it is! You need to pace yourself, ease them into it... one dress a week for a month, then up it to twice every other week and so on. :)
Annie you do make me laugh. Whilst on the subject of Annie, do check out her blog, it's a ripper. Finding the Thin me Within me.
So you may ask what I've been doing the last few weeks that have been so important. Well in amongst work and home and doing lots of other things I've been ...
TRAINING!
I have taken this running thing by the horns and I just can't stop. I am addicted. They said it would happen and by joves it has. And the funny thing, some people had told me that once I hit the 5km mark in my running non-stop, that it would quickly grow from there. And it has.
Just looking at my Runkeeper and I've had runs (and they've all been non-stop runs)
- 16th March : 5.4 km
- 19th March : 5.76 km
- 23rd March : 6.45 km
and are you ready for it ...
- 29th March, yesterday : 7.81 km
Yahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so addictive to try to run further each time, and I did.
Although yesterday's run at 7.81km I got to the end and went to hit save on my Runkeeper, because there's something oh so satisfying in seeing the map later, and I hit cancel by mistake. I was cursing myself all the way back up the driveway. Smart arsed (but well meaning husband) suggested I run it again just to get another map. Oh how funny! NOT. But there's always my next run right? ;-)
Ain't that the truth!

2 comments:
Aww shucks, you is makin' me blush Carol... Thanks for the compliment xox
So glad I'm not the only one that's been too busy to blog much. It's a fantastic excuse! Living Life!
Post a Comment