Tuesday, June 28, 2016

More running for Tania

#runfortania - day 3 (Monday)

Well while Tania is still out in the Simpson Desert running her 250km, I kept slogging away at my miniscule runs!!  What a beautiful evening it was.  Seems like I haven't run in Warrnie after work for ages, mainly because it gets dark too quick, or it's too freaking cold or windy in the winter!  But tonight I had my gear with me so trotted out a weekday 4km.  Yep, told you it was miniscule, ha!   But I'm not as comfortable to run in the dark in Warrnie as I am here at home.



#runfortania - day 4 (Tuesday) - as in tonight!!

It's been one of those days.  Just couldn't get up for a morning run before work and thought yep I'll do it after work when I get home.  Got home and and there was a bit of misty rain, my hips were a bit hurty from the every day running which started before this challenge, I've run every day since last Friday!!  It was cold.  I had dinner to make.  I trudged through the back door and then hubby kicked my sorry arse into gear and told me to lace up and get out there with Lucky at least.  I can't start a flipping challenge and then pike on it while the rest of the group are out there doing it.  So okay it was only 1.5km joffle ... haha I #joffledfortania but it was something.  Even in the dark Lucky still wanted to pee everything he could so there was a lot of start/stopping.



But done.  Yay, I haven't let myself down.

And Cat patience grasshopper, once this #runfortania challenge is over, I'll tell you about my NEXT.BIG.THING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your joffling...............waiting like a grasshopper :-)