Sunday, June 19, 2016

Running week fail

Sooo finished Run Forrest last weekend and I hate to even say this out loud but that was my last run!!!!!

I started getting a scratchy throat on the Sunday night but not enough to not run.  But I've had a few huge days at the start of the week and so planned to run Wednesday night.  But got home from work exhausted.  Re-planned Thursday early morning but hit snooze and had CWA straight after work.  Re-re-planned Friday  after work but by then the runny nose and sneezing had started.

Why oh why - a firm lesson in don't put off until tomorrow hey? 

Both Mike and I have been down for the count, no running this weekend despite being great running weather.  Waaaaah!   

Cabin fever got too much today and I managed a slow 1.4km big block walk around here with the boy.  Popped the duffle coat on to keep warm.



Now winter cold ... be gone!! I have running to do.

3 comments:

Char said...

A week or so of not running won't hurt in the long run. And the itchy feet when you're on your way back is a good sign. You'll be back at it in no time. Get well soon.

Matilda said...

how is this a running fail. if you are sick you are sick. no point running if you are unwell, you'd just make it worse.

So rest up, get better and rock it when you are 100% better.

UplayOnline said...

the itchy feet when you're on your way back is a good sign. You'll be back at it in no time. Get well soon.


เย็ดสาว