So because our online running group is so awesome and so supportive and well yep, so awesome (tee hee!!) sooooo many of us have pledged to #runfortania over the six days she's running. My pledge is to run every day, oh Lordy Lord I hope these knees hold up!
#runfortania - day 1 (Saturday)
I took Lucky for a 1.5km walk, pee, scratch, sniff, pee, joffle, pee, did I say pee? How much pee can a little dog have, honestly!
Then followed it up with another 3.5km run myself.
Where this awesome cow, or maybe it was a bull, posed for me. How idyllic.
And quite frankly what a different winter's day from yesterday!!
#runfortania - day 2 (Sunday) - as in today!!
We were going to get up early this morning and go for a run and get it out of the way. But at 7am the weather app on my phone says it was 2 degrees outside, feels like -2. Errr, the doona went flying back over me. It was Sunday, there was no hurry.
At 8am the temp had dropped to 1 degree. This is celsius for my USA friends. Nope, still not going out, made some porridge for brecky instead!
Mike and I ended up heading out at 11am where it was a more civilised 6 degrees. Oh my fair weathered running husband, he came to the back door wearing long trackies, a jacket and a beanie. Like really, it was okay out there, ditch the beanie man! He conceded and wore his running cap.
Don't ask me what was going on with my hair, it wasn't even windy!
Good grief!!
Mike is still wringing his hands together, we'd already run a km!
We ran to the footy oval.
Mike did one lap and then headed home.
I did four laps then took the long way home. Another 6km on the tally.








1 comment:
Lucky Dog!!!!!! Trix takes sniffy pee walks too. I'm trying to train her to run in a straight line next to me without the sniffy/pee's!!
Run & be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment