Going stir crazy here I did my first run in 11 days on Friday. Which happened to be one of the coldest, iciest days of winter mind you. It had showered on and off all day and I decided now was the day, I had long tights, long sleeved shirt, raincoat, I was prepared. In between showers I slipped out.
I could see the weather coming across with the next showery squall about to hit, surely I could make it. Hmmm nope. Half way up the stock route and down it came. But I was happy as a lark, hat down, I kept on. Only 3.2km and I know I know, never say only. But it felt so good to be out. And my shower proof jacket obviously is just a bit rain proof, because I was nice and dry. Awesome!
It's so soooooo good to have that first one done. I have another 12 week plan about to start, more about that later. Hmmmm wonder what it could be!!??




3 comments:
Glad you're well enough to be back running! The weather certainly has not been conducive!!!!
Ohhh do tell - new plan - new event!!! I'm too lazy to google what's on in 12 weeks so I will wait for you to tell us!!!
oooh new plan... hmmm what's happening in 12 weeks melb mara do I say.
Spill woman! :)
The weather certainly has not been conducive!!!!
เย็ดสาว
Post a Comment