Friday, September 27, 2013

Funtastic Friday Question

In our Warrnambool & Surrounds 12wbt group. I pose a Funtastic Friday Question.  I've asked all manner of questions and some of the answers have been great, thought provoking, sometimes funny, and at times quite deep.

So thought I'd pose them here to get your responses.

So don't leave me hanging here people.  So here goes...

FUNTASTIC FRIDAY QUESTION: 
We are often guilty of hiding our light under a bushel. We all have talents, something we a good at, don't you dare say you are not good at anything!!!   You might be a born organiser, have a talent for tap dancing, be a champion netballer or hockey player , or a cordon bleu cook. So sing it out loud and proud. I want you to acknowledge your talents and share.  Go to it.


So for me - I can knit a kick ass sock, I am pretty good at digital scrapbooking, and used to play in an A Grade brass band and competed at National titles in various states in Australia.

I so want to hear about your talents, so blow your own trumpet.

6 comments:

Myriddian Shrinks said...

I am very empathetic and can be a rock in shitty situation. I can remember all sorts of details about a person I've met, but terrible with names!
I'm very noisy and chatty, can talk the leg of a chair regardless of my situation.
I'm a baker and I love making biscuits, especially chewy ones like anzacs....
Love your work Carol!
~Michelle

Annie192 said...

I'm a pretty fair artist, I love to create things like invitations for family events on the computer (I did the entire invitation suite for my wedding), I have a big laugh that I bring out as often as I can, I'm fiercely loyal, I'm great at interior decorating, and I'm discovering a latent talent for wordsmithing!

Thanks for the opportunity to blow my trumpet Carol.

Leanne xox
http://thethinmewithinme.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

I'm not good at anything.....You dared me I did it.

Sheridan said...

Well I'm one of those organisers!! If administration and organisation were gifts given at birth I think I got a double dose! I'm also a pretty good cook/baker, and can sew up a mean baby quilt!

<----- MZ VICKI said...

I make a mean cup of coffee.
I give awesome hugs.
I have a talent for remembering the lyrics to songs.
I like to think I have a talent for making people smile.
xoxoxoxoxo

Jules said...

I can turn my tongue upside down!!!