Sunday, June 24, 2012

Food Glorious Food

Life as a fat person revolves around food, that's just pure and simple, or at least in my case it did.  I would console myself with food, I would reward myself with food, I would celebrate with food, I would commisserate with food, I would drown my sorrows in food, I would binge on food.  Basically I was eating as if all the food in the world would disappear tomorrow.  Now don't have a visual that I would be gorging at the fridge, not at all, but if there was a block of chocolate to be had, it wouldn't be left half eaten.  Enough said.

I'm really enjoying all the new meals I've been making on 12wbt.  The recipes are great.  I'm not following the food plan religiously, but I am trying to stick to 1200 calories a day, so have been mixing and matching a bit.  

And I love to photograph anything and everything, so my food has been no exception.   

Mike has been loving all these new meals I've been making.  I'm just giving him extra's with it, like I made him garlic bread to go with the spag bol, he has toast with the soups, he got cheese and a bun top with the burger, so he's happy.

Favourite so far would be Alison's Penang Chicken.  I have no idea who Alison is, but God Bless her !!!   And the banana bread has been a fabulous quick breakfast for me, it's so yummy.   So thumbs up for the food on 12wbt, it's certainly not all lettuce leaves and carrot sticks, for sure.

No comments: