Monday, August 31, 2015

August done

Roll on Spring is all I can say!   Last day of the month and thought I'd sneak another short run in tonight after work.  Very short I had things to do.

Grand total for August ... 117.81km  Ta daaaaah!

Thought I'd try one of these shots that my friend Leah is very good at, except my belly kept getting in the way! ha.



Mission accomplished.  What's next I hear you ask?  You did ask, didn't you?

The 12wbt Runners Connect have a #SIIS challenge (Smash it in September).  Write down your goals for the month and work towards them.  No excuses.  


2 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a dumb American who has no idea how far 117.81km is, but I'm impressed just the same.

Matilda said...

Sue it's 73 miles.

1 mile = 1.6km

So what's the September goals. Make them public, so you are accountable.
I bet you'll get a half pb.