And here I am after coming home from work Monday afternoon and a couple of days off work and still feeling dreadful. Although of course not as bad as any man who had had man flu right?? Ha
My little buddy has not left my side. I can't make a move without him following along and then settling down by my side. Precious boy.
I'm already freaking about how many runs I've missed, my last run was last Friday so I've missed my all important weekend LSR. I'm week 3 into my next half marathon program and can't even contemplate when my chest will feel ok to run. After being so on track and kicking training goals I'm now in Panic panic mode.
PS I wasn't squishing Lucky in that pic it was just a pic together. I wouldnt use him as a pillow!

2 comments:
I crashed with ManFlu in the wee small hours of Tuesday morning. Blergh! Stuffed up head, throat like razorblades, sore ears, and every bone in my body is aching. Had to cancel training for Wednesday, and for this Friday - I can't see me being better by then...
Don't worry about your training program, your health is way more important, and you'll be back on track in no time.
Annie xox
Awwwww love nurse Lucky!!! Try not to stress about your running (or lack there of) - your legs will remember what to do!!!! Take it slow & recover properly (says she who is planning a run on Saturday morning when it will most likely be pissing down!!).
Seriously. Hope you feel better soon - man flu sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment