First day of August tomorrow and I'm all in. Last month of winter (thank goodness!!) and I'm going to be all about challenges.
First things first I'm doing the No Junk Food August. I did it last year successfully. I mean come on it's only 31 days right? How hard can it be to eat clean. Come on join me, you know you want to!!
And second challenge I am aiming to finish winter with a bang. I want to run 100km for August. I started winter and ran 103km in June, fell in a heap in July with the flu, so aiming to finish winter with a bang. I have a number of friends from our online running group also doing it so we shall urge each other on.
Feel free to join me on both or either of these challenges. It's only 31 days!!!
2 comments:
Your a dynamo! And I'm coming along for the ride. As you say it is only 31 days .... but, with no chocolate. We can do this.
Wails!!!!!!!!! I can nae give up chocolate!!!!! But I will run 100kms & do the butt challenge (I already missed yesterday & have to do a squillion squats later today to make it up !!!!)
Post a Comment