Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fresh veggies anyone?

Well not quite yet, but our veggie garden (our VERY FIRST veggie garden) is coming along splendidly.   And after consulting google, Professor Mike has made his own organic garlic and chilli spray to keep the bugs away and it's working!  After seemingly growing plastic bottles for an age, well it looked like that as the little seedlings came up inside cut up pepsi 2 litre bottles (kind of hot house like), everything has taken off.  Can't wait to have our first veggie from our garden.


Peas, snap peas and broad beans.  



What can I say, I wanted to take a pic of him watering the garden and he decides to ... 
well ... you can see below!
I promise it really was the garden hose.



Why on earth have we not done this years ago.  We've had this area up the back yard sitting, doing nothing.  I'm so proud of Mike doing this, considering we have no idea what we are doing.  Pinterest though has been handy.


Righto so in Scrapbooking I haven't shown a layout for a while.  I've finally started my USA album from my trip over there last November.  Okay so all good things take time right?   So I'll spatter some of the upcoming posts with those pages.  Yeah yeah, like we loooooove to see people's holiday (snore) snaps!  tee hee.

I'm going with Blurb which has been my book maker of choice, so these pages have been created with the largest landscape sized book in mind.  Plus I always leave the cover and title page to last, so my layouts have started at page 2 and 3 below.




Click on the page if you want to read the journalling.
Credits for the goodies used Designer Digitals.

No comments: