Tuesday, April 26, 2016

When boys go camping...

This is the result!



Hmmmm.  I get this message sent to me... "Slight accident. Sliced to the bone, but reckon I can glue it back together and avoid stitches :-) "

Smiley face indeed!  I freaked and rang him.  Silly man, reached into a container for some lollies forgetting he had put his newly sharpened knife in there so that it didn't slice anything.

Well that worked a treat didn't it!!

He was playing it cool and said they bandaged it straight away and he was fine.  Fine my arse! I demanded to speak to one of his mates to get the proper story and what hope do I have.  Mallee says "Don't worry Carol, he's okay, we'll take him to the hospital if he needs it ... or bury the body, either way we'll look after him!"

Gaaaaah!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Glad they didn't have to bury the body!!!!