Sunday, January 3, 2016

Back to random scrapbooking

Well this blog (or the one it morphed from) was primarily about digital scrapbooking which is a big part of my life and gives me the creative outlet and allows me to memory keep for my family.

2015 saw me doing Project Life and I got so far behind and recently did a mammoth catch up.  Whew!   So now I'm back to scrapping random photos that take my fancy that all add up to beautiful memories to cherish.  I'll still do a kind of Project Life but (surprise surprise) I'm going to document my running journey each week.  So I might actually post more scrapbook pages on my blog.

Anyway, one of the photographs I took on our New Years Eve sunrise run was so pretty I couldn't resist making a page from it.


Credits for supplies used : Designer Digitals


How lucky I am to live in a part of the world where I can run the outskirts of town and see views like this.  And how lucky are we in this day and age of iPhones so you can take a quick snap to create a memory.

1 comment:

Char said...

That's a gorgeous photo. There's something just so peaceful and tranquil about it. You live in such a beautiful area.