Hey hey, last night I met the big guy, who incidentally if you check the photos closely had a lot of trouble with his moustache!!
We were part of a lovely Christmas BBQ dinner with Mike and his friends from his club down at the lake, it was a gorgeous evening, but once the sun went down it got really chilly, hence the jacket! There were a number of children there and the fact that a couple of our friends are from the CFA, Santa ditched the reindeers for the night and came on the back of the firetruck!
It was nice as there were eight children there, so there wasn't a huge rabble of kids and they all got to spend as much time with santa as they wanted, just lovely.
Incidentally I found out that I was in the top 5% of good girls on his list, so there's a scoop for you!
We were part of a lovely Christmas BBQ dinner with Mike and his friends from his club down at the lake, it was a gorgeous evening, but once the sun went down it got really chilly, hence the jacket! There were a number of children there and the fact that a couple of our friends are from the CFA, Santa ditched the reindeers for the night and came on the back of the firetruck!
It was nice as there were eight children there, so there wasn't a huge rabble of kids and they all got to spend as much time with santa as they wanted, just lovely.
Incidentally I found out that I was in the top 5% of good girls on his list, so there's a scoop for you!
Santa was just a tad scared at the exuberance with which Mike greeted him! Hmmm, was Mike making up for past misdemeanors, I wonder! Making sure Santa realised he was good after all, hmmmm.
So today we had a Christmas lunch with some of our staff from around the area, including some old staff we don't see any more. It was really lovely, but I came home exhausted and needed a nap.
I fear I am now behind on my Days of December pages, but no sweat, the photos are here, the ideas are clicking along, I'll get there.


1 comment:
Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment