((interrupting our general broadcast, had this blog post written but not published ... Carry on))
The street march was good to see, there were so many people around. I didn't take my big girl camera this year so these are just phone shots. Once the street march was complete the streets cleared! It was a mass exodus till the shops opened at 10am. Everyone had headed down to Victoria Park to the festival.
Mike went on ahead and I stayed back to check out the shops, lucky I took two bags. My biggest score was at a "garage sale" of a shop that was closing up. They had beautifully matted old prints and the one I got was of old time gold detectors lining up to get their licences. Now normally I wouldn't get something like this but couldn't resist it was down from $65 to $4 !!! Yes you read right, you can't even get the matting for $4 from a framers.
And this is how the rest of the evening panned out when we got home. Must admit that this is Lucky's regular evening possy on the couch. He likes to wedge in between Mike and the arm of the couch and invariably pops his paw up on Mike's leg, it's a crack up.
Digital Scrapbooking goodies from Designer Digitals.





1 comment:
Bargain!!! Love a man in a kilt!!
Post a Comment