Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Email from Mish

Yes okay I know that our stats that we load onto 12wbt would probably go into a data base, and some calculation behind the scenes would be made, and a formula would bring forth names, and a circular email sent out to the applicable people.

But just for a moment let me live with the fantasy that Michelle Bridges actually took personal note of my statistics and wrote to me.

Okay?

I was thrilled to receive this in my email tonight.


Mike keeps hugging me to see how much further he can wrap his arms around me, he's as excited at my transformation as I am.  And he's so proud.  Which just gives me a warm all over glow.

I'm becoming pathetic I know, but I can't help but walk around with a big smile on my face.

Tomorrow is weigh in day.  I'm a compulsive every day weigher, I know I shouldn't but I do.  I like to know how I'm tracking throughout the week, that things are "working".  Except after last weigh in, the next day I went up 100grams and I've stayed there all week, even with the exercise, the eating well, the Saturday session with the girls.  I know we fluctuate throughout the week and I shouldn't get too stuck on the fact I've not budged but lets just hope that since today and tomorrow that I get a good loss, the culmination of the whole week overnight :-)

Until tomorrow.   Keep the faith.

No comments: