Our 12wbt Runners Connect group have a challenge this month called #SIIS or Smash it in September. We've each set our goals to work towards. Because my blog each month seems to be all about how many kms I'm up to, I didn't want to bore anyone yet again this month so I've kept it between our group. But if you insist ... ;-)
1. I am back into the 12WBT program with heart. I've joined up the September round which starts next Monday. I'm two weeks into pre-season and have lost .7kg. So back on the bandwagon again.
2. Going back to basics and making 12WBT meals I've not made before inst4ead of getting into a rut.
3. Running my third half marathon the best I am able. Ooooh it would be nice to get a PB, I'm just aiming to finish! I've never run the rail trail from Koroit before.
4. Run 100kms in September, I've realised this is achievable. So far I'm up to 21.9km.
5. And being that I'm on holidays from work shortly, as in tomorrow is my last day at work for (wait for it) six whole weeks!!!! I'm going to focus on me for a bit.
There you go! Lots of plans for fun times whilst I'm on leave from work. I can't wait. And look at what I saw on my run after work yesterday, how pretty is this. Well it was just before I copped a drenching, but still...

1 comment:
ooh I get a mention, woot!
Great goals, enjoy the holidays.
I've just started my half training plan too. I'm running the afterglow event in November. Good prep for Spartan Stadium.
Post a Comment