Well I must say it's adding up. Nothing like having a goal and working towards it. I've been taking some pics of my journey in clocking the k's (and then putting fun filters on them through apps on my phone. Fun to keep track.
Bridge down near Lake Pertobe, have worked out a good route to run after work. Was up to 29.24km on this run.
Bridge down near Lake Pertobe, have worked out a good route to run after work. Was up to 29.24km on this run.
Running after work lately means getting back to the car on dusk, or at times when it's dark. Don't worry, making sure I'm parked in a well lit area. And the dark part of my run is through town under street lights. 34.38, building the k's.
Thank you Warrnambool for a beautiful end to the working week, this was Friday's big just shy of 9km effort after work. Able to see the sun go down. It was a superb evening. So as of right now I'm up to 43.14km as at 13th of the month. I'll be happy to be at 50km by the 15th, that will mean I'm on par.
I'm feeling pretty positive. Kinda. Sorta. ;-)



2 comments:
Love your work!!! (running & photography!!!)
You will smash it, enjoy the run.
Post a Comment